I spent my 30th birthday on an epic 3-week solo trip to Scotland. It was such a good trip, and I think that everyone should have a few solo trips as you really find out more about YOU on them.
I figured since I just turned 30, I would write a list of 30 things that you may not know about me.
- I was born in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- I’m French and Scottish, and very much so obsessed with both cultures.
- I’m obsessed with all things food, and went to culinary school. Fun/embarassing fact: As a kid, whenever I cooked or baked, I would talk through every step of the instructions as if I were the star of my very own cooking show.
- My favorite books are the entirety of the Harry Potter series. So much so that I have the skyline of Hogwarts tattooed on the back of my arm.
- I’m a gryffindor.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas. I prefer it with less gifts and more food. A very close second is Dia De Los Muertos (or Day of the Dead).
- I met my husband in 2010, and we’ve been together ever since. We got married in a small town called Noyers Sur Serein in France in 2016.
- I have three fluffs. A welsh corgi named Pickle, and two holland lops, Nox and Lumos, named after a harry potter charm/counter-charm.
- My favorite sport to participate in is Skiing. My first time on the slopes was in Aspen when I was 3.
- My favorite sport to watch is Basketball. GO WARRIORS.
- My favorite musical artists, in no order, are: Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, The Beatles, Ed Sheeran and Buena Vista Social Club.
- My mom gifted me a gold nameplate necklace when I turned 16 and it’s still my favorite thing to wear.
- My now best friend and I met at our friend’s wedding where we were both Bridesmaids. That same friend, the bride, was the one that hooked me up with my husband. So she obviously has some magical powers in the match-making department.
- I’m 5’11”, and yes, was teased for being a ‘giraffe’ growing up.
- I collect matches from restaurants that I love and keep them in a bowl in my kitchen.
- I have ten tattoos. I get them when I’m on a holiday that I had to spend more than 6 hours traveling to get to.
- My favorite movies include: Midnight in Paris, Chocolat, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Eat Pray Love, The Hundred Foot Journey… You get the idea.
- My husband gifted me a turquoise scooter, and her name is bonnie (after a scottish word for pretty). She’s packed with 125cc’s and goes up to 70, and I’m fully into it.
- I’m super into rugs. I collect as many as possible and I love stacking them one on top of the other around the house.
- I live in Florida and I LOVE it.
- I refuse to spend $100 on a dress or clothes, but regularly spend that on a meal.
- I love the water, and to swim but I’m completely afraid of the ocean floor.
- My favorite flowers are peonies.
- I’ve seen The Office from start to finish way too many times. My favorite scene is when Jim impersonates Dwight.
- Favorite food? BBQ Pulled Pork and Cole Slaw. I’m a Carolina girl, remember?
- If there’s a History Museum in the town/city that I’m visiting, I’ll go.
- I eat ranch with my pizza sometimes, sue me.
- My husband is Mexican, and we go every year to visit our family down there where we eat as many tacos Al Pastor tacos as we can ‘fit’.
- When someone asks me for travel/restaurant recommendations, I get butterflies.
- I hate making plans. I’m an on-the-fly person for the most part, and just want a text invite a few hours before.
Royal CBD says
Hurrah, that’s what I was searching for,
what a material! existing here at this website, thanks admin of
this web site.
Also visit my web-site Royal CBD